Thursday, November 4, 2010

R&R

I've had a nice couple weeks off from the craziness of the past few months. I had gotten up every morning last week asking Josue if there's anything I need to do -- and he kindly tells me, "Get some rest, Rachel." (Well, except they pronounce my name 'Rah-shel' instead of 'Rei-chel") It is a struggle for me to have quiet time. I, thankfully, set aside my alone and spiritual quiet time every day -- but there's something different about spending an entire on my own. I know that these two weeks will be needed because once next week starts it'll be along time before I'll have some time to relax and rest up like I am doing now.

Next week we'll be making the CAIMAS school all nice and pretty for the following week's "inauguration" evening. Tile is being finished up at the school, and next week we'll start painting the rooms and accommodating all of the furniture we've received. I AM JUST SO EXCITED!!

Pray that our plans will continue to be blessed and that everything will run smoothly. There is a lot of work to be done between now and the 19th -- and so we'll need all the prayers we can get! I hope all of these prayers I'm asking for aren't too much for you. Thank you for giving your time and money to this cause. I look forward to sharing more with you in the coming days and weeks.

Be Strong in the Lord,
Rachel

1 comment:

  1. Hey Rachel! You're an encouragement to me. Keep up the amazing work!

    ReplyDelete

About Us

My photo
Piedras Negras, Mexico