Thursday, December 23, 2010

Updates

Mini Updates:

**We finished our section on the blind in our CAIMAS training on Friday nights. We had some actual disabled people come in and we got the chance to asses them. It was great.

**We have been working hard to cross tons of materials that the MRCC church donated to us. We're having trouble at the border... But what else is new??

**The church here doesn't celebrate Christmas. We do, however have a big end of the year celebration at Church. I am very much looking forward to it!

--side note: my host family has daily get-togethers during the school's holiday breaks, so our lack of Christmas festivities doesn't affect me that much.

**Newsletters for December won't be sent until the first week of January. There is just too much going on right now that I don't have the time to write one out. I'll be sure to include our NYE photos and info.

Happy Holidays!


Be strong in the Lord,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Piedras Negras, Mexico