Friday, May 6, 2011

Thoughts

I realized today that I have 2 more months as a HIM worker. This journey I began almost 2 years ago is coming to a close, and a new chapter in my life will open up, giving me more opportunities and new adventures to write about. As I've mentioned before, I desire to continue my stay down here in Mexico. My desire to move all of my attention and ministry into the CAIMAS center and the services it offers to the handicapped and disabled. For the past few months I have been making that transition -- and it's been a really hard one. I love working with the youth and young adult group. I love making home visits on Monday nights. I love spending an hour with the ladies of the church in our Bible class. I have loved every ministry that I have ever been a part of down here. But as I close my time up as a HIM worker and get ready for my time as a full-time volunteer worker, accepting change and the blessing that comes with it has got to be on my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Piedras Negras, Mexico