Monday, August 2, 2010

Quick Update

It has been a busy few weeks! Josue and I are still working hard on the Iniciativa Mexico contest, and please remember to vote and say a few prayers on our behalf. We have

August looks to be another busy month. I have been asked to visit a troubled teen once a week. I am a little nervous about it because she is severely depressed and probably needs to see a therapist rather than me; however, there is nothing more powerful than the love of Christ -- so we will see how the LORD works in this situation. I start that tomorrow morning.

The 20th marks my ONE YEAR anniversary in the HIM program. I am excited for all that this next year brings my way.

The 26th is my 24th birthday.... YIKES! Who knew I would ever turn 24??? There is a birthday party in the plans -- I'm looking forward to it.

Next Sunday we have our All-Day Church Service from 10am until 4pm. I am looking forward to the fellowship and communion we will share together as a church family. I have come to love and accept these people as my own family - praise the LORD!

Don't forget to vote!! www.iniciativemexico.com (There are more directions under my facebook profile page! CHECK IT OUT!)

Be Strong in the LORD,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Piedras Negras, Mexico