Friday, March 18, 2011

Quick Post...

I haven't had one of these TGIF moments in a long time, but last night I went to bed saying it. "Thank God It's Friday" (Well, I guess technically it was still Thursday when I said it, but you catch my drift...)

It's been one crazy week. I think I crossed the border an average of 2-3 times per day (running errands for our annual youth rally and picking up furniture that was donated to the CAIMAS center), and I also spent my time out at the CAIMAS site in preparation for next week's grand opening (more information on this will be posted in my newsletter). Not to mention my personal exercise plan I put into effect last week. Doesn't sound like a lot when written down, so I'll say it again..... THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY!

Happy Weekend to you all!

Rachel Almanza

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Piedras Negras, Mexico